Oral Surgery in Marion
At our full-service dental office, Dr. Bruner, Dr. Root, Dr. Sneed, and Dr. TInsley offer a range of services to address oral healthcare needs. We offer oral surgery to remedy painful and unhealthy dental conditions that diminish quality of life.
Our oral surgery services include:
Root canal therapy
- Removal of impacted or erupted wisdom teeth
- Removal of irreparably damaged teeth
- Tooth extraction in preparation for restorative treatments, such as dental implants or dentures
- Gum surgery to relieve symptoms caused by advanced gum disease
- Bone grafts to increase bone mass in advance of dental implant placement
- Gum tissue grafts to improve the function and esthetics of receding gums
We’ll look out for your comfort and safety every step of the way. Anxiety-eliminating oral sedation provides total relaxation during oral surgery.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bruner Dental today if you’re in need of comprehensive, revitalizing care for the whole family. Our office is located in Marion, IN, and we welcome new patients from the nearby areas of Gas City, Wabash, and beyond.